1. Millie is teething. Catching a glimpse of her two teeth is rare. Daddy was doing his best.
2. Success! She is so proud.
3. While getting ready in the morning Millie hangs out on the bathroom counter. She isn't always happy about this.
4. Man work was boring today. Most of my coworkers were out. Luckily I had some leftover gum balls from a baby shower I threw this week to keep me company.
5. Britney and I decided to go to lunch today. Go to lunch also turned into "go shopping". We made a stop at Urban Blues before heading to Citrus Grill for lunch.
7. Fridays are Millie's day with Grandma. This is how I found them when I went to pick her up.
8. When Millie is at my mom's she has lots of visitors. Great Grandma (or "GG" as she suggests we call her) came by. Sadly Millie wasn't happy at that time.
9. Grumpy baby went down for another nap so I decided to nap as well. Man did it feel good.
10. Babies don't need shoes. But how cute are these!? Millie wore them for a bit today. I could die.
11. Tonight I had a night alone at home. I put the baby to bed and decided to enjoy a little "me time". Clearly I have classy taste in TV.
12. I even decided to indulge in a Weight Watchers ice-cream cone. This is how it look when I unwrapped it. Perverted cone!
There you have it - my oh so exciting day of July 13th.